Building Bridges: Challenges to navigating the interstices of Psychology, Neuroscience, and Conflict Resolution.Feldman, Mallory J.
This thesis discusses one of the first data sets designed to help identify and outline challenges to integrating Psychology, Neuroscience, and Conflict Resolution. By engaging these challenges, scientists and practitioners may become better equipped to navigate the interstices of sectors and ultimately to communicate and collaborate better- thereby improving understanding of, and work toward, a mo... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Interdisciplinary approach to knowledge.
- Conflict management--Study and teaching.
- Neurosciences--Study and teaching.
- Psychology--Study and teaching.
- Tufts University. Peace and Justice Studies Program.
- Permanent URL