More or Less Sovereign: Sovereignty, Legitimacy, and UN Peacekeeping in International Law and Politics.Naik, Ameya A.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Sovereignty is central to UN peace operations’ definition of “sustainable peace” – which they are mandated to create, restore, or ensure. To study the effectiveness and the effect of peace operations thus requires attention to the definition and creation of sove... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Legitimacy of governments.
- Peace-building--International cooperation.
- Security, International--International cooperation.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- United Nations--Peacekeeping forces.
- Permanent URL