Swinging Pendulum of History: Politics, Pedagogy and Unconsolidated MemoryCooley, Rebecca I.
The 1979 Sandinista Revolution ended four decades of dictatorial rule in Nicaragua. While political violence largely subsided, the ideological contestation continued via social memory in following four decades. As each new regime came to power, by revolutionary or democratic means, the incoming government sought to delegitimize, destroy and displaced the previous administration narrative of the re... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Memory--Political aspects--Nicaragua.
- Memory--Social aspects--Nicaragua.
- Critical pedagogy--Nicaragua.
- Education--Political aspects--Nicaragua.
- Education--Social aspects--Nicaragua.
- Nicaragua--History--Revolution, 1979.
- Nicaragua--Politics and government--1979-1990.
- Nicaragua--Politics and government--1990-
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Permanent URL