The Rana Plaza Tragedy: A Game Changer, or Business as Usual for Bangladesh? An analysis of manufacturer perception of labor regulationsManzur, Samira
On 24 April 2013, an eight-story building in Bangladesh collapsed, killing over 1,100 and injuring 2,500 more. The building, Rana Plaza, housed several garment factories, shops, and a bank. The Rana Plaza tragedy has been recorded as one of the deadliest industrial disasters in the history of the garment industry. But, did the tragedy change the how the Bangladeshi garment industry operates? Or, w... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Ready-to-wear clothing industry--Bangladesh.
- Industrial safety--Bangladesh--Management.
- Business enterprises--Bangladesh--Regulation.
- Business enterprises--Law and legislation--Bangladesh.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Permanent URL