The (Social) Medium Is The Message: An Analysis of Social Media and How Social Media Success & Media Theory AlignGewant, Jennifer F.
This project assessed how pioneering media theories, developed in an era of broadcasting to apply to radio and television use, relate to an era of narrowcasting, in which social media increasingly dominate. Social media have altered traditional ways that organizations advertise and market products, but it's not entirely clear whether their use may simply be new applications of old theories about ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Social media.
- Digital media--Social aspect.
- Mass media and culture.
- Technology and civilization.
- McLuhan, Marshall, 1911-1980--Criticism and interpretation.
- Tufts University. Film and Media Studies.
- Permanent URL