Emergency Medical Services: A Provider's Perspective.Silverman, Montane B.
This study worked to understand paramedics’ attitudes on their profession. It strived to investigate the personality of these providers, their interpretation of public perception of emergency medical services, as well as the causes and implications of occupational stress. This qualitative study analyzed the interviews of five paramedics to reveal a basis of understanding on these themes. It was fo... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Emergency medical services--United States.
- Emergency medical technicians--United States--Attitudes.
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL