Exploring The Selfie Phenomenon: Identity Representation in Middle School Female StudentsHorwitz, Alexa B.
This present study investigated how Middle School female students use selfies to represent identity. The study aimed to understand why this demographic takes selfies and how they share these images of themselves with their peers. The thirteen participants for this study were recruited from the greater Boston area. Interviews were conducted with the participants and the responses were then coded an... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Self-portraits--Social aspects.
- Portrait photography--Social aspects.
- Identity (Psychology)
- Middle school students--Massachusetts--Interviews.
- Tufts University. Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Permanent URL