Public Narrative as a Leadership Art in Influencing Global Movements.Fynboh, Paula.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Global Masters of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper examines the use of public narrative by Esraa Abdel Fattah Ahmed Rashid and Ahmad Maher, the co-founders of Egypt’s April 6 Youth Movement, and argues that through the strategic use of public narrative, they were able to counter feelings of isolation and create a ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Political leadership.
- Social movements.
- Narration (Rhetoric)--Political aspects.
- Protest movements--Egypt--History--21st century.
- Egypt--History--Protests, 2011-
- Egypt--Politics and government--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL