The Impact of Policy Responses to the Eurozone Crisis on Democracy, Accountability and the Rule of Law in Europe.Ressy, Raymond.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Global Masters of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper examines the extent to which policies implemented by institutions of the European Union (EU) have been consistent with maintaining and enhancing political accountability within Europe. The paper contends that the particular policies adopted in the midst of the eur... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- European Union--Reform.
- Government accountability--European Union countries.
- Democracy--European Union countries.
- Administrative procedure--European Union countries.
- European Union countries--Politics and government--21st century.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL