(Re)New Your City, New York City: Transporting Transformation HubsRiel, Rayn B.
New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) is constantly running trains, but it is also constantly running a deficit. Unlike profitable transportation companies, such as the Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway (MTR), the MTA has few valuable real estate assets which could be adequately transformed into transit-oriented and transit-owned joint development hubs. Similar to other U.S. public t... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Transportation--New York (State)--New York--21st century.
- New York (State). Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- Permanent URL