The Holocaust on Screen: Examining the lens of genocide, tragedy, and remembrance and the making of the film 'The Inheritors: A Return to Bergen-Belsen'Navon, Maya
A critical examination of the Holocaust film genre and its most notable works and a production log detailing the filmmaking process of the documentary 'The Inheritors: A Return to Bergen-Belsen.'
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Literary and Visual Studies.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in motion pictures.
- Documentary films--Production and direction.
- Permanent URL