Covariates for an in-home High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance filtration intervention in a Puerto Rican population in the Boston area.Byrne, Megan M.
As a research assistant at the Department of Public Health and Community Medicine at Tufts Medical, I worked for a collaboration study between the Community Assessment of Freeway Exposure and Health and the Boston Puerto Rican Health Study. I entered and cleaned bilingual data from multiple sources, constructed summary result and demographic data tables in a manner applicable for future analysts a... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Dwellings--Heating and ventilation--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Air--Pollution--Health aspects--Massachusetts-- Boston.
- Air quality--Health aspects--Massachusetts-- Boston.
- Environmental justice--Massachusetts-- Boston.
- Puerto Ricans--Health and hygiene--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Tufts University. Community Health Program.
- Permanent URL