Buying Stress: Is there a Business Case for Delivery Penalties in Sourcing Factories?Abbott, Liana C.
This paper explores the economic determinants of the psychological manifestation of cognitive load in supervisors in sourcing factories. The questions addressed in this thesis are: 1. How do late delivery penalties implemented by the buyer affect the stress level of the supervisor in the sourcing factories? 2. How does the stress level of the supervisor influence the amount of verbal abuse the wor... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Offshore outsourcing--Management.
- Offshore outsourcing--Psychological aspects.
- Work environment--Psychological aspects.
- Job stress.
- Psychology, Industrial.
- Cognitve learning.
- Permanent URL