Economic Diplomacy: Concept and Practice in Vietnam - U.S. relations.Phan, Phuc L.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Despite its practical popularity, Economic Diplomacy (ED) has just been recently studied in academic setting. An attempt to understand what is ED leads to two questions. What is meant by “economic” in ED and what is meant by “diplomacy”? Answers to these questions are found the lite... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Diplomacy--Economic aspects.
- International economic relations.
- United States--Foreign economic relations--Vietnam.
- Vietnam--Foreign economic relations--United States.
- United States--Foreign relations--Vietnam.
- Vietnam--Foreign relations--United States.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL