Building Sustainable Cities through International Knowledge Sharing and Multilevel Governance for Environmentally Sustainable Development: A Blue Print for Mumbai.Mistry, Niyash K.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This paper lays out a possible framework by which Mumbai can achieve sustainable urban development. The paper argues that the best way in which to create policies for sustainable development is by an integrated, holistic approach to governance that extends from ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Sustainable urban development--India--Mumbai.
- City planning--Environmental aspects-- India--Mumbai.
- Knowledge management--International cooperation.
- Municipal government--India--Mumbai.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL