If I Get Married Will I Become a Republican?: The Impact of Age, Gender, and Marital Status on Party Identification, Policy Preference, and Voting Behavior.Morrow, Magdelena A.
This thesis examines the impacts of age, gender, and marital status on an individual’s party identification, policy preferences, and political participation. Focusing on the trends in preferences, behaviors, and lifestyles of young and middle-aged unmarried women as compared to other demographic groups, I offer insight into how marital status, age, and gender impact an individual’s political iden... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Party affiliation--United States.
- Political participation--United States.
- Voting--Social aspects--United States.
- Women--Political activity--United States.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- Permanent URL