Deconstructing 'Dropout'.Garcia, Genesis.
Even after the “end” of segregated schooling with the ruling of Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, one of the biggest issues in U.S. education is the marginalization and failure of students of Color. Through both a film and a complementary analytical paper, this thesis examines Diploma Plus (DP), a predominantly Black and Latino alternative schooling program at Charlestown High School (CHS) in ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Minorities--Education (Secondary)--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Alternative schools--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Alternative education--Massachusetts--Boston.
- Charlestown High School (Boston, Mass.)
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL