Resistance at Renaissance: A Discussion About Education Policies With Teachers at Renaissance Middle School in Montclair, New Jersey.Maskin, Michael G.
In the last two decades, the US federal government has passed two major education initiatives,No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top/Common Core, designed to eliminate, or at least,narrow the achievement gap and help all students become proficient in core subjects.Policymakers, and not teachers, played the largest part in designing these initiatives. The policieshave brought a major increase in ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Teachers--New Jersey--Montclair.
- Educational change--New Jersey--Montclair.
- Education and state--New Jersey--Montclair.
- Renaissance Middle School (Montclair, N.J.)
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL