Disaster Relief and Environmental Architectures: Architectural Responses to Globally Impacting IssuesPerrone, Julie C.
Written specifically for the architectural studies major, this thesis investigates architectural responses to disaster relief and other environmental issues, issues that fall out of the realm of human control. It investigates the approaches used thus far, the efficacy of implementations thus far, and questions the concept of design and what architecture is at base.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of Art and Art History.
- Architectural design.
- Architecture--Environmental aspects.
- Sustainable architecture.
- Disaster relief.
- Architecture and society.
- Permanent URL