Contesting the Faith: Late 20th Century American Evangelicalism in Black and White.Dorfman, Hannah J.
Dominant stereotypes of American evangelical Christians as anti-intellectual, backward fundamentalists largely ignore the complex workings of race in the evangelical world. A more nuanced history of evangelical race relations is thus needed in order to highlight the intersection of race and religion in one of America’s most influential Protestant traditions. My project takes on this task by provid... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Evangelicalism--United States--History--20th century.
- African Americans--Religion--20th century.
- Black theology--History--20th century.
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL