College Women in the 1950s: Complicating the Ideal.Arnow, Hannah L.
A comparative look at the expectations presented to young college women in the 1950s and the ways in which the students at Jackson College, Radcliffe College, and Barnard College embraced, adapted, and subverted the ideal.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Women college students--United States--20th century--Social conditions.
- Tufts University. Department of History.
- Jackson College for Women (Tufts University)
- Radcliffe College.
- Barnard College.
- Permanent URL