College Women in the 1950s: Complicating the IdealArnow, Hannah L.
A comparative look at the expectations presented to young college women in the 1950s and the ways in which the students at Jackson College, Radcliffe College, and Barnard College embraced, adapted, and subverted the ideal.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of History.
- Women college students--United States--20th century--Social conditions.
- Jackson College for Women (Tufts University)
- Radcliffe College.
- Barnard College.
- Permanent URL