Development of an Educational Robotics Platform Using Wireless Communication Between Components.Mueller, Matthew L.
This study involves the development of an educational robotics platform with the sensors and actuators acting independently of each other and using wireless technology to communicate and how users interact with it differently than an existing platform. The LEGO Mindstorms platform regularly causes frustrations for novice students when they are trying to connect and wire the motors and sensor to t... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- LEGO toys.
- Robotics--Design and construction.
- Wireless communication systems--Design and construction.
- Tufts University. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Permanent URL