Power Posing and Choking Under Pressure: The Effects Power Posing Can Have on Performance in High Pressure Mathematical TasksKallitsantsi, Christina
Research has suggested that high pressure situations lead to a decrease in performance in both academic and sport-related settings. Different theories have been used to describe the processes that result in the suffering of the individual’s performance. The stress of the situation results in an alteration of the cognitive process that consequently leads to a worsening of the performance. There hav... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of Psychology.
- Human beings--Attitude and movement.
- Mathematics--Study and teaching--Evaluation.
- Mathematical ability--Testing.
- Stress (Psychology)
- Permanent URL