Changing the Channel on Climate Change: How Televisual Media Can be Used to Teach Children about Climate Change.Zollman, Samuel E.
Climate change is the foremost threat to humankind, with a failure to curb emissions leading to disasters like flooding, mass extinctions, and global food shortages. Yet public understanding of climate change is poor, especially among children. So from where does our understanding of climate change come? At over 10-hours of media content consumed by children each day—the majority from televisual m... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Climatic changes-- Study and teaching.
- Science--Study and teaching.
- Television in education.
- Television and children.
- Educational technology--United States.
- Educational films--United States.
- Tufts University. Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Permanent URL