Self-Determination: What Does It Mean for Ethnic Minorities? Lessons for Myanmar from Aceh-Indonesia Experience.Mangshang, Yaw Bawm.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: (1) What are the historical narratives of both sides in regard to the conflict? (2) What gave Gerakan Aceh Merdeka (GAM) the ability to achieve what it was able to? (3) What made the Indonesian government come to a political agreement with GAM? (4) How did the i... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Self-determination, National--Indonesia.
- Minorities--Legal status, laws, etc.--Indonesia--Aceh.
- Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (Indonesia)--History--Autonomy and independence movements.
- Indonesia-- Politics and government --1998-
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Gerakan Aceh Merdeka.
- Permanent URL