Mind the Gap: Existential Phenomenology and Cognitive ScienceHamblin, Christopher J.
What is the role of existential phenomenology in Cognitive Science? How might it shed light on the problem of the explanatory gap? This essay addresses these questions by drawing parallels between Merleau Ponty's phenomenology and the Bayesian Predictive framework.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of Philosophy.
- Existential phenomenology.
- Cognitive science--Philosophy.
- Bayesian statistical decision theory.
- Philosophy of mind.
- Philosophy and science.
- Merleau-Ponty, Maurice, 1908-1961.
- Permanent URL