Cultural Property Protection in the Event of Armed Conflict: Case Study of the Syrian Civil War (2011-present)Hon, Stephanie L.
Deliberate and accidental destruction and damage to cultural heritage in the form of archaeological sites, historical monuments, and museum collections is an issue that has plagued recent conflicts worldwide, particularly in the four-plus-year Syrian civil war. Despite the existence of international laws and organizations dedicated to cultural property protection (CPP) in the event of armed confli... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of Classics.
- Cultural property--Protection--Syria.
- Syria--History--Civil War, 2011---Destruction and pillage.
- Permanent URL