Demographic and Political Transformations in Israel and Palestine: Prospects for a Negotiated PeaceKirsch, Noah
In this paper, I examine contemporary political and demographic trends within Israel and the Palestinian territories. Through that research, I reach three ultimate conclusions. First, the collective growth of the Israeli populace (particularly within Arab and ultra-Orthodox Jewish factions) will create significant economic challenges for the state and will disrupt existing social dynamics. Thus, o... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Arab-Israeli conflict--1993---Peace.
- Palestinian Arabs--Politics and government--21st century.
- Palestinian Arabs--Population--Statistics.
- Israel--Politics and government-- 21st century.
- Permanent URL