Enabling Others to Win in a Complex World: Security Force Assistance and the Future of the Regionally Aligned Forces Mission in the Brigade Combat Team.Walsh, Liam P.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: As the U.S. Army looks to work in conflict prevention, the 2013 decision to align its major combat forces with a Geographic Combatant Command in the Regionally Aligned Forces concept serves as a groundbreaking new way to employ conventional Army forces. However... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Military assistance, American--Planning--Evaluation.
- Combined operations (Military science)
- Iraq War, 2003-2011--Strategic aspects.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- United States.--Army--History--Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- Permanent URL