Behavior Change of Mothers/Caretakers after an Educational Intervention in the Title II Supplementary Feeding Program in Malawi.Hemler, Elena C.
Malnutrition is a serious global health concern that is linked to nearly half of all child deaths worldwide. Supplementary feeding programs that distribute food to families of malnourished children have been shown to be effective in treating malnutrition. However, the feeding practices of the Beneficiary Mothers/Caretakers (BMCs) of the malnourished children often do not align with program recomme... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Mothers--Health and hygiene--Malawi.
- Nutrition-- Study and teaching--Malawi.
- Health promotion--Malawi.
- Food relief--Malawi.
- Tufts University. Community Health Program.
- Permanent URL