Environmental Justice Considerations in New York City: The Racial Disparities in Adverse Birth Outcomes, Air Pollution, and Public Housing Developments.Goldberg, Rebecca D.
This thesis argues that there are structural and systematic connections between history and geography that create and influence the differences between the lived experiences of Black people living in the U.S. and those of White people living in the U.S. The patterns of residency that occur in the U.S. have a historical context, and it is vital to understand this context in order to understand the ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Environmental justice--New York (State)--New York.
- Urban health--New York (State)--New York.
- African Americans--Health aspects--New York (State)--New York.
- Urban and industrial environments.
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Tufts University. Community Health Program.
- Permanent URL