How Exclusive is the G20? Prospects for Non-Members and Small States in International OrganizationsTang, KwanKi
The Group of Twenty (G20) is a premier annual forum for leaders of the largest 19 economies to discuss, coordinate and propose new directions for collaborative processes. The current composition of the G20 has led to great discourse on the organization’s lack of representation. This thesis attempts to understand the nature of representation in the G20. Using a probability regression technique, an ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- International agencies--Membership.
- States, Small--Foreign economic relations.
- Singapore--Foreign economic relations.
- Group of Twenty--Membership.
- Permanent URL