Can We Account For Human Error in Supreme Court Decision-Making? The Behavioral Law and Economics View of the Court's Decision-Making in First Amendment Religion Clause CasesCelletti-Nissenbaum, Nicholas J.
An application of behavioral law and economics analysis to Supreme Court Religion Clause cases.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Judicial process--United States--Cases.
- Freedom of religion--United States.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- United States.--Supreme Court--Cases.
- United States.--Constitution.-- 1st Amendment.
- Permanent URL