The World of 9/11 and Beyond: The Landscape of Congressional Commissions Proposed at the Turn of the Millennium.Frappolli, Amelia M.
Congressional commissions are an often utilized and rarely studied legislative strategy. While case studies regarding commissions were conducted in the 1970s, they were almost entirely qualitative studies that focused on a few select commissions of interest. These studies also exclusively examined commission legislation that had previously passed into law. Alternatively, this thesis focuses on pro... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001--Influence.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- United States.--Congress--Committees.
- United States.--Congress--(106th :--1999-2000)
- United States.--Congress--(107th :--2001-2002)
- United States.--Congress--(108th :--2003-2004)
- Permanent URL