Sustainability Policies and Economic Development in Large American Cities An honors thesis for the Department of Political Science Robert A. Joseph Tufts University.Joseph, Robert.
In exploring sustainability policies in large American cities, three main concerns primary concerns emerge: economic feasibility, attitudes regarding such policies, and the factors the affect their passage. This paper explores all that and more through quantitative and qualitative data collected from interviews with city economic development officials.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Cities and towns--United States.
- Sustainable development--United States.
- Urban economics.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- Permanent URL