Measuring Immigrant Integration in the European UnionLawton, Sarah A.
In 2010, German Chancellor Angela Merkel claimed that multiculturalism had “utterly failed,” a statement, which was quickly echoed by French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister David Cameron. This belief that multiculturalism had created divided populations across European had also been debated fiercely in the academic literature on immigration and immigrant integration since the ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Social integration--Government policy--European Union countries.
- European Union--Emigration and immigration--Government policy.
- Permanent URL