The Teachers of Jordan’s Za`atari Refugee Camp: A Study of Pre-Service Teacher Preparation, Pedagogy, and Paulo Freire’s Pedagogy of the Oppressed.Koch, Katherine E.
Since the Syrian crisis broke out in 2011, the population of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan’s Za`atari refugee camp has grown to house over 80,000 Syrian refugees. With over 55% of this population under the age of 18, both Jordanian and international organizations are struggling to provide the children of Za`atari with quality education. The question remains, however, what characterizes quality e... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Refugee camps--Jordan.
- Freire, Paulo, 1921-1997--Pedagogy of the Oppressed.
- Tufts University. Department of German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Permanent URL