From Sengoku to Sexy: How Japanese Culture is Preserved in Anime.Richieri, Julia L.
Tisch Library Undergraduate Research Award. As time moves on, technology inevitably advances. With this comes new ways of recording, understanding, and transforming the past. In Japan, folktales and traditional stories are a huge part of culture. These stories were passed down orally at first, then on paper handscrolls. When these scrolls became obsolete, the stories moved to woodblock prints,... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tisch Library Records
- Animation (Cinematography)--Japan.
- Japan--Social life and customs.
- Tufts University. Department of German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Permanent URL