An Elusive Gender Gap: Uncovering Gender Differences in Israeli and Palestinian Public OpinionSiegel, Alexandra
Over the past few decades, a growing body of public opinion research conducted in the United States and internationally has found that women are less supportive of the use of force and more likely to favor peaceful means of conflict resolution than men. Interestingly, the few studies that have explicitly explored gender differences in the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict have been at od... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Arab-Israeli conflict--Public opinion.
- International relations--Sex differences.
- Public opinion--Palestine.
- Public opinion--Israel.
- Permanent URL