Burma's Forgotten Frontline: the Dilemmas of Ethnic Politics, Self-Determination and Democratic Governance (The Case Study of Kachin).Bunnag, Yuttalid.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School. Abstract: No one can talk about Myanmar or Burma today without referring to unprecedented democratic, social and economic reform. Myanmar is at an historic stage in its development. Following adoption of a new Constitution in May 2008, parliamentary elections were held in November 2010 and by... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Kachin (Asian people)--Burma.
- Ethnic conflict--Burma--History--20th century.
- Burma--Politics and government--1988-
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication