Technology and Greek in the Translation Course.Krohn, Anna.
Abstract: The Greek or Latin literature in translation course is useful yet problematic. It offers a glimpse into the subject to entice first year students and to edify nonmajors. Instructors, however, are left with the task of attempting to contextualize and explain works to their Greekless and Latinless students without the aid of the original language to differen... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Greek language--Computer assisted instruction.
- Greek language--Study and teaching.
- Classical philology--Study and teaching.
- Tufts University. Department of Classics. Perseus Project.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Anna Krohn, Gregory Crane. Technology and Greek in the Translation Course. In Classical Association Annual Conference, Nottingham, England : University of Nottingham, 2014.