Exclusion and Agency in Rio De Janeiro: an Analysis of the Marginalization of Favela Residents and Their Resistance to Violence.Soltys, Gabrielle C.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Brazil has experienced a significant increase in political power and economic strength over the past decade, allowing a growing number of Brazilians to leave poverty and to enjoy higher living standards. However, this change h... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- MALD thesis.
- Squatter settlements--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro.
- Slums--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro.
- Violence--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro.
- Poor--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro.
- Violent crimes--Social aspects--Brazil--Rio de Janeiro.
- Permanent URL