The Silent Minority: An Examination of Female Justices of the Supreme Court During Oral Argument.Howe, Caroline H.
Abstract: My study seeks to recognize and substantiate the value of gender diversity on Supreme Court jurisprudence. Specifically, I explored the impact of female Justices on oral argument, from the behavior and treatment of the Justices to the content of their arguments. Using cases from the first two terms of each of the four female Justices who have served on the... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- United States. Supreme Court--Officials and employees.
- Women judges--United States.
- Tufts University. Department of Political Science.
- Permanent URL