Transforming Exchanges in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde.Schoen, Jenna A.
Abstract: An examination of the role of violence and exchange in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde, as well as other classical and medieval texts.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of English.
- Troilus (Legendary character) in literature.
- Cressida (Fictitious character)
- Violence in literature.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400. Troilus and Criseyde.
- Permanent URL