End of an Era: Why the Erosion of Petroleum's Monopoly on Fueling Transportation Should Drive Saudi Arabia to Raise Output and Lower Prices.Zoller, Drew E.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Masters of Arts at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: Due to the emergence of alternatives to petroleum as economically viable transportation fuels, the value of petroleum resources are likely to become threatened over time, and this paper proposes that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia begin a long-term program to reduce the dominance of o... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Petroleum industry and trade--Saudi Arabia.
- Petroleum industry and trade--Saudi Arabia--Forecasting.
- Petroleum reserves--Saudi Arabia.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL