Two-Way Immersion Bilingual Education in Theory and in Practice: Investigating Patterns of Language Teaching and Learning in a Spanish-English, Two-Way Classroom.Olson, Amy E.
Abstract: Two-Way Immersion (TWI) programs represent a model of bilingual education that integrates balanced numbers of English speakers with speakers of a minority language for all aspects of content area instruction, at least half of which is conducted in the minority language, with the aim of fostering complete bilingual and bicultural competence in all students. Ideally, students act as langua... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Education, Bilingual--United States.
- Immersion method (Language teaching)
- Tufts University. Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Permanent URL