Engaging Persia in the Former Soviet Union.Latimer, Michael R.
Abstract: "Engaging Persia in the Former Soviet Union" analyzes how American-Iranian interests converge and diverge in Central Asia. Specifically, it focuses on the stability of Afghanistan and the diversification of Central Asian energy economies via Iranian participation in Caspian energy projects. At the height of Soviet prominence, the Soviets monopolized Central Asian energy economies by cons... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University International Relations Program.
- Post-communism--Asia, Central.
- United States--Foreign relations--Iran.
- Iran--Foreign relations--United States.
- Asia, Central--Politics and government.
- Permanent URL