Wetlands.MacEwen, Melissa J.
Abstract: What makes the Bay Area of California what it is today? Is it the area's people? Its landscape? Its history? In this chaptered novella, I explore the social and geographic landscapes of this region by telling the story of two Bay Area natives, Eva and James. Once friends, the two begin a romance that doesn’t quite work out, but that probes topics of identity, expectation and gender while... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate honors theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. Department of English.
- City and town life--California--San Francisco--Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Fiction.
- Permanent URL