Thirties Throwbacks: Explaining the Electoral Breakthroughs of Jobbik and Golden Dawn.Rose, William N.
Abstract: The radical right experienced a general resurgence across Western Europe in the past few decades, but in Hungary and Greece support recently swelled for parties even further to the right. In the last few years, Jobbik in Hungary and Golden Dawn in Greece have gone from fringe extremists with no electoral power to parties with seats in national and European parliaments. Though the rise of... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Senior honors thesis.
- Tufts University. International Relations Program.
- Right-wing extremists--Greece.
- Right-wing extremists--Hungary.
- Permanent URL