Evaluating Policy and Planning Tools for Healthy Corner Stores.Lazer, Leah S.
Abstract: This research explores the ways that urban healthy corner stores can improve food environments in low-income areas, counteracting the disparities in food access that contribute to rising U.S. rates of obesity and diet-related disease. Corner stores are often locally-owned businesses that are already equipped for food retail and are already frequented by neighborhood residents, making the... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Obesity--prevention and control.
- Food supply--United States.
- Nutrition policy--United States.
- Community development--United States.
- Tufts University. Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Permanent URL